The Easy way for Singpost Tracking is just enter your Singpost Tracking number / Reference number in the above Tracking form and hit track button. You will be redirected to your Singpost tracking status page.
If you have registered your details in a separate account in Singpost tracking website, log in with your “username” and “password”. You could track about your singpost parcel from your registered account.
Alternative way for Singpost Tracking
If above Singpost tracking form not working properly, then follow below steps.
1. First go to official website of Singpost http://www.singpost.com/
2. You can see the Singpost Tracking form on top of the page
3. Enter your Singpost tracking number or reference number in the form and hit enter
4. You will be redirected to your Singpost tracking status page
5. You Can Track mutiple tracking numbers by seperating them by comma
6. Singpost Provide both domestic and international services also
Singpost Tracking status page consist following information
· It displays the status and current location of your shipment / package
· Information regarding your package (Contents, Origin and Destination locations).
· It also displays the expected date and time of delivery.
· It displays the history of the locations where the package was processed.
you can contact Singpost support service by following methods.
24/7 Singpost Customer Care Hotline
From Overseas: +65 6841 2000 (Select Option 1)
24/7 Speedpost Hotline
Tel: +65 6222 5777
10 Eunos Road 8
Head Office Tel: +65 6841 2000
Mon -Fri: 8am to 6pm
Sat, Sun & PH: Closed
From 1949, under a Malayan Postal Union Agreement, the Singpost was linked with the Postal Department of the Federation of Malaya. A colonial postal system was imposed which standardized rules, regulations, procedures and postage rates in both territories. The operation of international postal agreements, introduction of new services or modification of existing services was centrally administered by the Postmaster General of Malaya from the joint administrative headquarters in Kuala Lumpur. However, the government of that territory retained revenue collected in each territory.