Cosco Container Tracking
The Easy way for Cosco container Tracking is just enter your Cosco container Tracking number / Reference number in the above Tracking form and hit track button. You will be redirected to your status page.
If you have registered your details in a separate account in website, log in with your “username” and “password”. You could track about your parcel from your registered account.
Alternative way for Tracking
If above form not working properly, then follow below steps.
1. First go to official website of Cosco container
2. You can see the form on top of the page
3. Enter your tracking number or reference number in the form and hit enter
4. You will be redirected to your status page
5. You Can Track mutiple tracking numbers by seperating them by comma
6. Cosco container Provide both domestic and international services also
status page consist following information
· It displays the status and current location of your shipment / package
· Information regarding your package (Contents, Origin and Destination locations).
· It also displays the expected date and time of delivery.
· It displays the history of the locations where the package was processed.
Cosco schedule Contact
you can contact support service by following methods
COSCO Container Lines (Headquarters)
No.378, Dong Da Ming Road,
For more details go to official site
About Cosco schedule
In 1998, established the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9000 Standard and passed the verification in the end of the year.
In 2003, the Environment Management System and the Occupational Health and Safety Management System were established in accordance with GB/T 24001(idt ISO 14001) Norms and Use Guidance of the Environment Management System and GB/T 28001 Norms of Occupational Health and Safety Management System, which passed the certifications of the Environment Management System and the Occupational Health and Safety Management System in the same year.
By the end of 2014, the Cosco company’s comprehensive management systems is consisted of quality, environment, energy, occupational health and safety, social responsibility, internal control, and risk management system. Link to "Quality & Environment"