The Easy way for Cosco Tracking is just enter your Cosco Tracking number / Reference number in the above Tracking form and hit track button. You will be redirected to your Cosco tracking status page.
If you have registered your details in a separate account in Cosco tracking website, log in with your “username” and “password”. You could track about your parcel from your registered account.
Alternative way for Cosco Tracking
If above Cosco tracking form not working properly, then follow below steps.
1. First go to official website of Cosco shipping http://www.coscon.com/
2. You can see the Cosco Tracking form on top of the page
3. Enter your Cosco tracking number or reference number in the form and hit enter
4. You will be redirected to your Cosco tracking status page
5. You Can Track mutiple tracking numbers by seperating them by comma
6. Cosco shipping Provide both domestic and international services also
Cosco Tracking status page consist following information
· It displays the status and current location of your shipment / package
· Information regarding your package (Contents, Origin and Destination locations).
· It also displays the expected date and time of delivery.
· It displays the history of the locations where the package was processed.
Cosco Shipping Contact
you can contact Cosco Shipping support service by following methods
COSCO Shipping Lines (Headquarters)
No.378, Dong Da Ming Road,
For more details go to Cosco Shipping official site
About Cosco Shipping
Cosco Shipping Lines Co., Ltd. (COSCO) is one of the world's leading providers of integrated container shipping service.
By December 31 of 2014, Cosco Shipping has 175 container carries with a carrying capacity of up to 840692 TEUs. Major business covers the whole world. The shipping containers are called at more than 192 ports in over 64 countries and regions across the world In China, the service network connects Dalian, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, and Wuhan.
The international container shipping service is offered by Cosco Shipping through the overseas subsidiaries across the five continents of Europe, America, Asia, Africa, and Australia and their subordinate sales and services branches, the entrusted sales and service branches by Cosco Shipping, and the designated overseas agencies with the joint stock of Cosco Shipping and the third party.
There are approximately 500 domestic and foreign sales and service points throughout the world, and such broad sales and service network could provide customers with high-quality “door-to-door” services. Link to "Our Service"