Inland Courier Tracking
The Easy way for Inland Courier Tracking is just enter your Inland Courier Tracking number / Reference number in the above Tracking form and hit track button. You will be redirected to your Inland Courier tracking status page.
If you have registered your details in a separate account in Inland Courier tracking website, log in with your “username” and “password”. You could track about your parcel from your registered account.
Alternative way for Inland Courier Tracking
If above Inland Courier tracking form not working properly, then follow below steps.
1. First go to official website of Inland Courier http://groupinland.com/
2. You can see the Inland Courier Tracking form on top of the page
3. Enter your Inland Courier tracking number or reference number in the form and hit enter
4. You will be redirected to your Inland Courier tracking status page
5. You Can Track mutiple tracking numbers by seperating them by comma
6. Inland Courier Provide both domestic and international services also
Inland Courier Tracking status page consist following information
· It displays the status and current location of your shipment / package
· Information regarding your package (Contents, Origin and Destination locations).
· It also displays the expected date and time of delivery.
· It displays the history of the locations where the package was processed.
Inland Courier Contact
you can contact Inland Courier support service by following methods
39/77, Thambhu Chetty Street
Chennai - 600001
T: +91 44 25241541, 25241542
You can call Inland Courier on (022)26323999 or
send Inland Courier an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details go to Inland Courier official site.
About Inland Courier
Inland Courier (formerly, Inland Road Transport) is the flagship company and core strength of Inland Group. Inland Courier Founded in 1989, headquartered in Calcutta, the company started operations with transportation of consignments in eastern and north eastern region in India.
Inland Courier Offering point to point services with carrying out the promise of 50% reduction in stock delivery time, Inland Courier grew manifold. Today, Inland Courier has over 350 locations, fleet of vehicles and a nationwide network).
Inland Courier Committed to conduct business with excellence by way of improved technology and services, IWL has been consistently delivering efficient, end-to-end logistics solutions to customers, while maintaining business ethics and practice.
Inland Courier adherence to quality has helped to earn goodwill in the industry and create equitable associations with stakeholders and customers. Keeping with the tradition of providing good quality and timely service, Inland Courier is poised to be finest logistics company in India and a globally respected industry leader.