Maersk container tracking
The Easy way for Maersk container Tracking is just enter your Maersk container Tracking number / Reference number in the above Tracking form and hit track button. You will be redirected to your Maersk container tracking status page.
If you have registered your details in a separate account in Maersk container tracking website, log in with your “username” and “password”. You could track about your parcel from your registered account.
Alternative way for Maersk container Tracking
If above Maersk container tracking form not working properly, then follow below steps.
1. First go to official website of Maersk container http://www.maerskline.com/
2. You can see the Maersk container Tracking form on top of the page
3. Enter your Maersk container tracking number or reference number in the form and hit enter
4. You will be redirected to your Maersk container tracking status page
5. You Can Track mutiple tracking numbers by seperating them by comma
6. Maersk container Provide both domestic and international services also
Maersk container Tracking status page consist following information
· It displays the status and current location of your shipment / package
· Information regarding your package (Contents, Origin and Destination locations).
· It also displays the expected date and time of delivery.
· It displays the history of the locations where the package was processed.
Maersk container Contact
you can contact Maersk container support service by following methods
Maersk Container India Private Limited
3rd Floor, Prestige Palladium Bayan,, Greams Road, Thousand Lights West
Phone:+91 44 33402600 // Toll free number: 1 800 200 1639
Fax :+91 44 33402664
Customer Service export firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service import email@example.com
For more details go to Maersk container official site
About Maersk container
Maersk container is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. Maersk container provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world.
Maersk container serve our customers through 374 offices in 116 countries. Maersk container employ 7,100 seafarers and 23,000 land-based employees and operate 604 container vessels.
Maersk container market our services through the Maersk Line, Safmarine and SeaLand (Intra-Americas) brands. Maersk Line is the holding company for MCC Transport (Intra- Asia), Seago Line (Intra-Europe) and Mercosul (Brazil).
Maersk container is part of the Maersk Group, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Group employs 89,207 people in around 130 countries. 2014 revenue: USD 48 billion.