The Easy way for Maersk Tracking is just enter your Maersk Tracking number / Reference number in the above Tracking form and hit track button. You will be redirected to your Maersk tracking status page.
If you have registered your details in a separate account in Maersk tracking website, log in with your “username” and “password”. You could track about your parcel from your registered account.
Alternative way for Maersk Tracking
If above Maersk tracking form not working properly, then follow below steps.
1. First go to official website of Maersk http://www.maerskline.com/
2. You can see the Maersk Tracking form on top of the page
3. Enter your Maersk tracking number or reference number in the form and hit enter
4. You will be redirected to your Maersk tracking status page
5. You Can Track mutiple tracking numbers by seperating them by comma
6. Maersk Provide both domestic and international services also
Maersk Tracking status page consist following information
· It displays the status and current location of your shipment / package
· Information regarding your package (Contents, Origin and Destination locations).
· It also displays the expected date and time of delivery.
· It displays the history of the locations where the package was processed.
Maersk Shipping Contact
you can contact Maersk Shipping support service by following methods
Maersk Shipping India Private Limited
3rd Floor, Prestige Palladium Bayan,, Greams Road, Thousand Lights West
Phone:+91 44 33402600 // Toll free number: 1 800 200 1639
Fax :+91 44 33402664
Customer Service export email@example.com
Customer Service import firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details go to Maersk shipping official site
About Maersk Shipping
Maersk shipping is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services.
Maersk shipping provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. Maersk shipping serve our customers through 374 offices in 116 countries.
Maersk shipping employ 7,100 seafarers and 23,000 land-based employees and operate 604 container vessels.
Maersk Line is part of the Maersk Group, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Group employs 89,207 people in around 130 countries. 2014 revenue: USD 48 billion.