The Easy way for Mol Tracking is just enter your Mol Tracking number / Reference number in the above Tracking form and hit track button. You will be redirected to your Mol tracking status page.
If you have registered your details in a separate account in Mol tracking website, log in with your “username” and “password”. You could track about your parcel from your registered account.
Alternative way for Mol Tracking
If above Mol tracking form not working properly, then follow below steps.
1. First go to official website of Mol http://cms.molpower.com/
2. You can see the Mol Tracking form on top of the page
3. Enter your Mol tracking number or reference number in the form and hit enter
4. You will be redirected to your Mol tracking status page
5. You Can Track mutiple tracking numbers by seperating them by comma
6. Mol Provide both domestic and international services also
Mol Tracking status page consist following information
· It displays the status and current location of your shipment / package
· Information regarding your package (Contents, Origin and Destination locations).
· It also displays the expected date and time of delivery.
· It displays the history of the locations where the package was processed.
Mol Shipping Contact
you can contact Mol Shipping support service by following methods
MOL (Canada) Inc.
500-666 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3P6
For more details go to Mol Shipping official site
About Mol Shipping
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL Shipping) has the world’s largest ocean shipping fleet. Backed by experience and technologies developed over 130 years, MOL Shipping moves today’s global economy. MOL Shipping operates specialized bulk carriers for iron ore, coal, and woodchips; tankers that transport crude oil and LNG; car carriers; cruise ships; ferries and coastal liners;
MOL Shipping container ships that deliver a variety of finished products as part of the largest and most diverse global network of liner and logistics services. MOL Shipping Liner Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MOL Shipping. The company transports a wide variety of cargoes in international standard containers. The MOL Shipping Liner container ships also cover a global network of routes.