uasc container tracking
The Easy way for Uasc container Tracking is just enter your Uasc container Tracking number / Reference number in the above Tracking form and hit track button. You will be redirected to your Uasc container tracking status page.
If you have registered your details in a separate account in Uasc container tracking website, log in with your “username” and “password”. You could track about your parcel from your registered account.
Alternative way for Uasc container Tracking
If above Uasc container tracking form not working properly, then follow below steps.
1. First go to official website of Uasc container http://www.uasc.net/
2. You can see the Uasc container Tracking form on top of the page
3. Enter your Uasc container tracking number or reference number in the form and hit enter
4. You will be redirected to your Uasc container tracking status page
5. You Can Track mutiple tracking numbers by seperating them by comma
6. Uasc container Provide both domestic and international services also
Uasc container Tracking status page consist following information
· It displays the status and current location of your shipment / package
· Information regarding your package (Contents, Origin and Destination locations).
· It also displays the expected date and time of delivery.
· It displays the history of the locations where the package was processed.
you can contact Uasc support service by following methods
1111 West Hastings St.
Phone (604) 640-7400
Fax (604) 685-7707
Work Hours 8:30hrs to 17:30hrs
For more details go to Uasc official site
United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) is a global shipping company based in the Middle East. Founded in 1976, UASC has more than 185 offices around the world.
The Uasc company is the largest container shipping line in the Middle East region and adjacent markets, covering over 240 ports and destinations worldwide. UASC offers containerized cargo transportation, temperature controlled (reefer) and out of gauge cargo amongest other value added services to a diversified global client-base.
UASC is currently implementing one of the industry’s largest and most technologically advanced new building programs, with seventeen new vessels on order; six 18,800 TEU and eleven 15,000 TEU containerships.
UASC’s cutting-edge vessel designs have been developed with a focus on cost efficiency and enhanced environmental friendliness. These vessels will be the first ultra large container ships in the industry to be delivered ‘LNG ready’, to enable dual fuel (the use of both traditional heavy fuel oil as well as liquefied natural gas or LNG fuel), which is expected to significantly reduce environmental impact and reduce fuel costs.